With an ear for music and languages, I enjoy helping authors make every word sing. I’ll work hard to discover your voice and I’ll help you find the right words to ensure the reader will hear it in your writing. My full-time career included working as a copywriter, editor, French translator, bilingual proofreader and print production supervisor in a high-volume retail environment, where missing deadlines was never an option. Since 1996, I’ve been freelancing. Home is the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada.
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Non-fiction, especially entrepreneurship, leadership, management, business “soft skills” (no finance or tech), corporate histories, music, food, cooking, entertaining, health and wellness.
Advertising copy, ranging from short and snappy to long-form direct response.
Coaching/consulting on self-publishing books and ebooks.
Developing book titles.
Years of Experience: 30+
- Association of Ghostwriters
- Honeymoon City Toastmasters
- Niagara College Toastmasters
- Sonic Boom: The Impact of Led Zeppelin. 736-page hardcover accepted into the Curatorial Library of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH. Frank Reddon, Author. Lou Anne Reddon, Editor/Self-publisher.
- True Blues and Beyond. Ebook. Frank Reddon, Author. Lou Anne Reddon, Editor/Self-publisher.
J.J. Jackson Remembers Led Zeppelin: The Music and the Guys Who Made It. Ebook. Frank Reddon, Author. Lou Anne Reddon, Editor/Self-publisher.
- Other works covered by NDAs or please visit my website.
How to contact:
Please email me to arrange a free, no-obligation follow-up call to see if I’m the right fit to help you finally get that book out of your head and into print!