Dr. Amy Jauman, SMS, is an author, international speaker, and the Chief Learning Officer for the National Institute for Social Media. She focuses on using social media, experiential learning techniques, and online resources to make information meaningful to adult learners in traditional and remote business and educational environments. She has developed and taught online and blended courses for 15 years in traditional universities as well as business training environments. Her audiences have included traditional and non-traditional learners around the world.
In 2017, she authored the NISM textbook Comprehensive Field Guide for Social Media Strategists: Master the Six Content Domains of the SMS Exam and, in 2018, released Certification Success: Create Your Personalized Study Plan, through Kendall Hunt Publishing.
Amy is a certified social media strategist with a master’s degree in experiential education and a doctorate in organization development.
Location: Maple Grove, MN
- Social Media
- Virtual Work
- Virtual Learning
Years of Experience: 20
- Nonfiction Authors Association
- Association for Talent Development (Greater Twin Cities Chapter)
- Social Media Research Association
- Institute for Credentialing Excellence
- National Speakers Association
- Prezi Educator Society
- Comprehensive Field Guide for Social Media Strategists – Author
- Certification Success: Create Your Personalized Study Plan – Author
- Quantitative Research Methods in Consumer Psychology: Contemporary and Data Driven Approaches – Contributor
- The Better Business Book – Contributor
- A Writer’s Path to Book Sales – Author
- The Four Pillars of Hiring Freelancers – Author
How can you contact Amy: